2018 NAFEA Conference
The 2018 NAFEA Conference will be held 28-30 November at the Vibe Savoy Melbourne. The theme of the conference is “WIL 2020 and Beyond”. The conference will explore current and future challenges associated with Work Integrated Learning / Field Experience and will provide a forum for practitioners, administrators and other allies to discuss strategies, innovations and practices. The conference sessions will focus on how universities and industry will be able to meet anticipated future needs and challenges. Presentations, break-out sessions and workshops are welcomed on the broader theme of the conference as well as related to:
- Innovative practices in delivering or administering work integrated learning;
- Facilitating and administering multi-/inter-/trans-disciplinary work integrated learning;
- Challenges and strategies to upscaling work integrated learning;
- Addressing issues of inclusiveness, diversity, and health and well-being of staff, students and supervisors;
- Addressing issues of employability and student labour contributions.
Conference delegates wishing to stay at the Vibe Savoy will receive 15% off the best available rate for any accommodation rooms during the conference.
To make your booking, phone or email the hotel directly and request to speak to the reservations team:
Ph: (03) 9622 8888