Call for Presenters for the 2018 NAFEA Conference
The 2018 NAFEA Conference will be held 28-30 November in Melbourne (Venue TBC). The theme of the conference is “WIL 2020 and Beyond”. The conference will explore current and future challenges associated with Work Integrated Learning / Field Experience and will provide a forum for practitioners, administrators and other allies to discuss strategies, innovations and practices. The conference sessions will focus on how universities and industry will be able to meet anticipated future needs and challenges. Presentations, break-out sessions and workshops are welcomed on the broader theme of the conference as well as related to:
- Innovative practices in delivering or administering work integrated learning;
- Facilitating and administering multi-/inter-/trans-disciplinary work integrated learning;
- Challenges and strategies to upscaling work integrated learning;
- Addressing issues of inclusiveness, diversity, and health and well-being of staff, students and supervisors;
- Addressing issues of employability and student labour contributions.
Paper presentations should relate to the theme or one of the sub-themes of the conference. Presentations will be 30 minutes in duration (including questions). Please submit an abstract of 100-150 words (and include a title for your presentation).
Break-out session abstracts should include an overview of the topic and some of the questions you would like to explore as part of the session. Break-out sessions will be one hour in duration.
Workshops will explore and discuss topics of interest, including sharing best practice etc. If you are interested in facilitating a workshop, please contact email@example.com by 29 June 2018.
Submit all abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 June 2018.
Members are encouraged to facilitate a break out session or share their practices with other members at a workshop. Members can apply to the NAFEA for funding to present at the conference (application process applies).