2019 NAFEA Conference: Where there’s WIL, there’s a way
Registrations close 10 November
2019 NAFEA Conference: Register Now!
The 2017 NAFEA Conference was held on the 12-14 July in Adelaide (Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley). The theme of the conference was “WIL: Bridging the Gap”. The conference explored how universities, industry partners, students and supervisors can work more collaboratively and how we can “bridge the gap” between different expectations from industry, students and universities.
Wednesday, 12 July 2017
Welcome Drinks and Registration
Thursday, 13 July 2017
8:30am – 5pm:
6:30pm – 9:30pm:
Friday, 14 July 2017
8:30am – 12:00pm:
Conference including keynote presentation
Wednesday July 12
- Workshop 1 – Introduction of the Centralised Fit for Placement Office (FFPO)
- Workshop 2 – Placement Data Reporting
- Workshop 5 – Bridging the Gap: Managing Placement Expenses and Growing Demands Collaboratively
Thursday July 13
- Session 1 – Introductory Keynote – Bridging the Gap of Student WIL Wellbeing: The Impacts of Unpaid Practicum on Students
- Paper Session 5 – How is Work Integrated Learning Experienced by Students?
- Breakout Session 7 – WIL Governance and System Support
- Paper Session 11 – NAFEA Administrator Wellness Project
- Session 12 – InPlace Presentation
- Session 13 – Keynote Presentation: Good practice in WIL: challenges and opportunities
Friday July 14