The Project Grant Program provides funding for NAFEA members to undertake research/projects in the area of work integrated learning.
Applications are invited on topics related to one of the following themes:
- Improvement of WIL administrative processes;
- Use of technology to enhance WIL administrative processes;
- Evaluation of the benefits of industry partners/organisations hosting students;
- Development of resources that support students, industry partners/organisations and supervisors on placement;
- Equity and access to WIL;
- Rural and remote WIL.
Please read through the program guidelines carefully and ensure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying. To apply, complete the NAFEA Project Grant Program Application Template.
For an example of an application, see the NAFEA Project Grant Application Example.
On completion of your project, you will be required to present your project at a NAFEA event as well as complete the NAFEA Project Report Template.
Applications Open: Early July 2021