· Access to the NAFEA website that allows members to interact and exchange ideas etc. with other members;
· Discounted conference registrations;
· Funding for professional development opportunities;
· Bursaries for students to undertake WIL in rural and remote areas and/or indigenous settings;
· Funding to undertake research or projects that focus on WIL administrative issues, particularly the benefits of organisations hosting students or which improve administrative processes or other topics that promote the value of WIL to industry. Small grants will be available; the value will be dependent upon the number of successful applications (but around $1000-$2000). This will increase over the next few years;
· Funding for an award program that acknowledges the outstanding achievement of a member.